Natural Stone Company received an Award of Special Recognition from the Marble Institute of America (MIA) for the work done at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
The Marble Institute of America (MIA) is the authoritative source of information on standards of natural stone workmanship and practice and the suitable application of natural stone products.
This project was absolutely stunning. All the materials were used in the appropriate place for the right reasons. It was a very challenging installation and coordinating the fabrication of the panels, pavers and mosaics was a monumental task.
The award we received was the public acknowledgement of excellence.
1) Architect/Designer: M/S Quad Design (London & Oman)
2) General Contractor: M/S Tarmac Alawi
3) Stone Supplier: M/S Bramco WLL
4) Stone Fabricator: Natural Stone Co.
5) Stone Installer: Natural Stone Co.